I was looking at my books the other day and how there are so many great books that I want to re-read. Then as I was looking for the challenges to participate on 2015 I saw this re-read challenge hosted by Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With. The challenge is really laid back, there are not really any rules, you just decide how many and what books do you want to re-read in 2015.
I don’t know how much time I’ll have for rereading in the coming year but I am hoping to at least re-read one book a month. I don’t have all the books decided yet but some of the books I really want to re-read are Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and the The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.
Are you going to read any books on 2015? What reading challenges are you going to participate in?
This is a new fantasy themes reading challenge hosted by Alexa from Alexa Loves Books and Rachel from Hello, Chelly. There are no levels in this challenge, you just decide amount of books that you want to read and try to accomplish it. I want to read 30 fantasy books in 2015. Here’s the rules and how to participate:
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The challenge will run from January 1-December 31, 2015.
- We’re welcoming all readers to join us for this challenge! In order to sign up, readers must link to their blogs or their Goodreads profile in the Linky provided below.That way, we can see where you’ll be sharing your thoughts on the fantasies you’ll read!
- You can read as many fantasy novels as you’d like to. No levels for this challenge!
- There will be 2 giveaways, one at 6 months and one at the end of the year. More details will be provided closer to those dates.
- Help us spread the word! Feel free to tweet about the challenge using our official hashtag#flightsoffantasy, grab the button to link to the challenge in your sidebar & pin the image on Pinterest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Challenge yourself to read a certain number of fantasy books. Share your challenge number in a comment below, a post on your blog or even a tweet!
- On the last Sunday of each month, we’ll be sharing our personal updates on the challenge. We’ll be including a Linky, just in case you decide to do the same. (This is optional!)
- As mentioned, we will have giveaways! If you want to gain bonus entries for the giveaways, read any (or even all!) of our favorite fantasy books listed below:
- Joint Favorites: Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, Fire and Thorns, Snow Like Ashes, Queen of the Tearling
- Alexa’s Favorites: Eon, Daughter of the Forest, The Elemental Trilogy, Song of the Lioness, The Hobbit
- Rachel’s Favorites: The Grisha Trilogy, Harper Hall Trilogy, The Fever series, The Winner’s Curse, Graceling
Are you participating in this or any other reading challenges? Comment down below!