I saw this tag @ paper fury’s blog and decided that I wanted to do it myself too. So let’s get started!
1. I have all the books in The Immortal Instruments-series and I haven’t read any of them. I know this is really bad, but I promise to start it before I watch the tv-series.
2. I love Game of Thrones – series but I haven’t read the latest book yet. I am currently rereading them though so I might get to it in 2016, maybe?
3. I am currently taking part on #readwomen at Tumblr. Basically you read only books by female authors in December. I’m really loving this and if you have any recommendations on what I should read, tell me down on the comments!
4. I haven’t read that many books from Finnish authors. This makes me little sad because Finnish is my first language and I really should know more about books published in my own country.
5. Most of the time I forget to return books back to the library and have to pay the fee for that. I just don’t want to give up any of the books, you know…
6. I usually read over 100 books in a year but this year I had major reading slumps and have read only about 60 books. Instead of reading I have been playing games. A lot of games.
7. I tried to booktube but decided that I liked writing the reviews more than talking about them to camera. Everything is just not right for everyone.
8. I really REALLY want to reread Mistborn-series. I have wanted to reread them from the moment I read them all. Also I need to get the beautiful white editions of them.
9. Most of the books on my bookshelves are unread. And I still go and buy more books. And go to the library and get more books from there.
10. I would love to have a cat or a dog. Then we could curl on a bed together with books.
11. I can’t really decide on one favorite author. Or on 1 favorite book. There’s just too many of them!
12. I love listening to bookish podcasts. It almost like talking with other people about books. Except you are listening.
13. I love Scribd. I got it this year and there are so many beautiful books for me to read. And audiobooks.
14. Oh yeah, I love audiobooks. I’m still trying to find the right amount of listening audiobooks but I am totally in love with them.
15. I don’t really care if my books are hardcover or paperback. For me the beauty of the books is that they show that you have read and/or loved them. But I also love beautiful covers on my books too.
16. I haven’t gotten my little sister to read books. Just couple days ago she told me that reading is so boring. Le sigh.
17. I am still trying to find my own style of reviewing books. I love reading other people’s reviews and really want to write reviews that inspire other people.
18. Patrick Rothfuss is one of my all time favorite authors and I have read only one book from him. I have both of the books in his series, I haven’t just gotten around reading the second one yet.
19. I have almost as many mangas as I have books. And I have actually read most of them.
20. I love knitting and reading at the same time. Luckily my boyfriend gave a bookseat as a present couple years ago. Also audiobooks.
21. I love taking pictures of my books but I feel that they are not pretty. At all.
22. I have read the 1st Percy Jackson book and didn’t like it. I feel that those books aren’t just for me. Maybe if I had read them when I was younger things would be different.
23. I read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell a little while ago and loved it. I so much wanted to write fanfics after reading it but I feel like I am not really good enough writer to do that.
24. I really want to read more non-fiction. But I always seem to get distracted by fiction books. So if you have any good non-fiction recommendations, please tell me!
25. I really want to read more classics next year. So I am going to start by reading all the books by Jane Austen. I already read Pride and Prejudice by her and even though it wasn’t my favorite novel, I can understand why people love her writing.
I don’t know who to tag to do this, so if you are interested please do it! Also leave a link here so I can come and check your 25 bookish facts.