It’s Bout of Books time! I might update more regularly this week on this blog because of it but if you want to stay up to date with how I am doing in this read-a-thon, you should follow me on twitter.
One of the things that I find fun on the read-a-thons are the challenges that we can participate on. Today’s challenge is from Between Library Shelves and it’s to list 3-6 books that take place on different countries that you reside on. I am currently living in Finland so that was out of bounds. Also most of my books aren’t currently with me so this was a more of a challenge than I thought it was going to be. 😀 Here are the five books that I selected for this challenge:
1. Orange Is the New Black by Piper Kerman USA
2. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman London, Great Britain
3. Älä koskaan pyyhi kyyneleitä paljain käsin by Jonas Gardell Stockholm, Sweden
4. Aron Morsiamet 7 by Kaoru Mori Turkic Central Asia
5. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami Japan
I hope your read-a-thon is going well! Did you participate on this challenge? Let’s talk down on the comments!