Hi everyone! It’s my first update on Bout of Books and also first challenge! At the moment I have read one book, What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. It was so good! I actually cried a little bit at the end because of how it made me feel. Next I think I will continue with some graphic novels before deciding which book I will read next.
To continue on the challenge, it’s organized by Stefani at Caught Read Handed and you might have guessed from the title already, it’s bookshelf scavenger hunt! There’s 8 different criteria and you find a book for each of them!
1. Find an author with same initials as you.
I didn’t find any authors with same initials as me ;__;
2. Find a book with color yellow on it.
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
3. Find an author’s name with letter “S” on it.
Silmätyksin by Bjorn Sortland
4. Find a book with a female protagonist.
Entangled by Cat Clarke
5. Find the longest book you own.
The Collected Novels of The Brontë Sisters
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it.
A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
7. Find a book with face on it (photograph or illustrated).
Steampunk by various authors
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book.
My lovely figure of Yuki Nagato. I just love this figure and it’s actually been in some of my earlier posts too!
Are you participating on Bout of Books? How is it going?