This weeks topic is top 5 re-reads. This was a bit hard because I don’t re-read as much as I used to, mostly because I have so many other books that I want to read. However there are couple books that I seem to always go back to.
1. The Redemption of Althalus by David & Leigh Eddings
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
4. Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott
5. Harry Potter-series by J.K. Rowling
Yes I know, I cheated a bit by adding the whole Harry Potter-series but it just the one series that I read again and again. It’s one of my favorites and it always will be.
What books do you tend to reread? Tell me down on the comments!