I found this tag from Bookish Retreat and decided to do it because Christmas. Do I need to say more?
1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
It depends a lot where I am. When I was smaller, I loved staying in my PJ’s but last years we have visited grandpa and then last Christmas I was in Japan and this year I am going to my boyfriends father’s place. So I dress up for Christmas.
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
Definitely my boyfriend. I just love giving him gifts. :3
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Eve. It’s a tradition in Finland to open them in the Eve instead of morning.
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I think I made once when I was smaller with my sisters. I don’t really remember that clearly though.
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
6. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Definitely mince pie! I love to make them myself and I have actually baked them twice already this year. 😀
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
The Snowman. I didn’t actually like this when I was smaller, but it grew on me. They show it on TV every Christmas Eve and I used to watch it with my sisters while waiting for Christmas meal and presents.
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread Men. I don’t like Candy Canes at all. Also Gingerbread Men are the other Christmas treat that I love to make for Christmas!
9. Have you ever made a Snowman?
Yes, I have. It snows a lot in Finland and it was fun to play around in the snow when I was younger.
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve. We spent always the Eve with family when I was child, watching TV, eating, playing games and opening presents. Christmas Day is more of a recovery day. 😉
11. White lights, or colored lights?
Ps. These photos are from last winter/Christmas when I was in Japan. It snowed a lot there. I didn’t do the snowmen but they were outside my campus one morning.