Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they feature a new topic for which we select our 10 favorites. This week it’s top 10 books of 2015 releases.
1. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
2. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
5.Half Wild by Sally Green
6. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
7. The Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose
8. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
9. Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Helteel
10. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
These 10 book aren’t in any particular order. I selected them because of their beautiful cover and a synopsis that sounds interesting. What are some of yours 2015 book releases that you are eagerly waiting for?