It’s the last hour before the Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon begins and to past this time, the lovely people hosting this read-a-thon posted an opening meme. If you have time in your hands this weekend you should check out and participate here!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am from Finland.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This is a hard question. I think Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore or one of the graphic novels, Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. Bitterblue because I loved the first book Graceling and even though the second book wasn’t as good as the first one, I still want to see what happens next. I picked Persepolis because I haven’t really read many graphic novels before and I have seen many people talk about this so I decided to give it a go.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love reading! That didn’t come as a surprise though, I think. What else? I’m at the moment in university, studying international business and actually two months ago I came back from Japan where I was doing my exchange year.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I didn’t participate last time, I am rather new in the book blogging/vlogging community, so I didn’t know about this read-a-thon before. I am most looking forward to meeting new people, discussing about books and of course all the reading I’ll be doing!